What You Always Wanted to know about Shopping, Partying AND Living
in Seoul and thus Korea’s most inter-racial AND inter-sexual neighborhood
but my brain stopped functioning from trying to decide which country’s food to try-out
– answers coming-up, so comment more questions onto bottom of this Page –
- where is iTaewon’s boundaries exactly ?
- which is the best way to get to iTaewon ?
- are there many hotels in iTaewon ?
- how do Shopping in iTaewon differ from say : MyeongDong, DongDaeMun and ApGuJeong ?
- how are the quality of fake designer copies here ?
- is this THE place to p-a-r-t-y in the Capital of Seoul ?
- which is the most active here : Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual OR Trans ?
- where exactly is the Red Light District ?
- how safe is this neighborhood ?
- don’t sound like a good place to live though, OR is it ?
- how are the demographics between : military personnel, trans-sexuals, English teachers, Arabs, Africans, Europeans and locals ?
– iTaewon BLog –